Friday, January 21, 2011

Top 10 of 2010

While spending time with a friend as our children enjoyed the "big snow of 2011" I was perusing her Christmas cards; and found one in particular that I really enjoyed. It was entitled "Top 10 of 2010". This of course started the wheels in my head...what are my top 10? Well here they are in no particular order.

1. Madeline joins the swim team and makes this once upon a time swimmer proud.


2. While Brynn did many new things this year my favorite is how she leans her cheek in to get a kiss when you ask her for a kiss. It warms me right up!

3. I started a small business of sewing items for babies and children. Everyone needs some extra cash right??


4. Brynn started going to day care at Mrs. Donna's house and did very well.



5. Madeline becomes obsessed with reading.

6. Madeline learns the vital chore of folding clothes. She didn't however do so well with the chore of putting them away...

7. I tought myself how to almost completely use my DSLR camera, manual mode baby! I've always been a little photo crazy, but now I'm really photo crazy.


8. We ripped up every last bit of carpet (except our closet) and put down beautiful maple hardwood floors. I couldn't be happier with them.

9. I passed TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course), and I was proud!

10. Last, but certainly not least, Madeline and my niece Ansley made a profession of their faith in Jesus Christ by publicly being baptized. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. love your list! what a great recap and another reason to be so thankful for a chance to remember the blessings of the past year!

    ReplyDelete